April 30, 2021

TEA TIME

You may remember my 94th birthday.  I still love to check out that one from the Memory Bank.  My girls and" many others made it "one to remember."  A huge bag of gifts contained many wonderful things.  One was this beautiful hand made pottery tea cup.  Grey, tall, larger at the top as it tapers to bottom.  Crafted with a small slit at the rim to hang your tea bag on.  Very crafty, and it works!! No more loosing your tea bag string.  Any way, I have gotten a habit of between 3 and 4 in the afternoon to feel a dip in my energy.  Afternoon tea in the Bubble, with a small snack of cheese and cracker or left over rye toast heated or some small something that is handy, really picks me up.  A time in the day when activity is slow, and a time to reflect on the day. Kind of picks me up and puts ,me back on track.   I was just sent back from the Balcony as the rain is peppering up too close.  I did get to finish my coffee. I love a rainy day.

BETTY BOOP      P.S. Did I tell you I am a new spokeswoman for TREEPIGGS  TEA CO.  ?  I am just kidding.  There tea Green tea is wonderful.  Try it sometime  

 

No comments: