February 18, 2023

28 degrees NO WAY

 It has been crazy weather. Up and down. I got to wear one of my new sweatshirts I received from the "boys." Thought I was going to have to put them up for Spring and out came Winter again. I do love the one with the little Foxes on it. People do notice it. Oh, How cute they say. Felt good and warm too. So another cold morning, I think it is supposed to warm up a lot today. Never a dull moment where the weather is concerned. I guess I am a real bore when all I can talk about is either the weather, what I eat or wear and the only place I go to is Doctor appointments. 

BETTY (get a life)BOOP

p. s. thankful for any life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my life. I like to call my doctor appointments "social visits." I usually work in lunch at some favorite place on the way home. Ivey

Dot said...

I HEAR YOU. MIGHT AS WELL GET A LITTLE FUN OUT OF IT. I TRY TO CHEER UP MY DOCTORS WITH SOMETHING FUNNY. DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY THINK OF THAT,BUT A LITTLE FUN NEVER HURTS. BETTY BOOP