February 11, 2023

MEET "PHIL"

 I have ben meaning to introduce you to Phil. I  met him a while ago. He is tall and sturdy and very healthy. As he sits atop an old kitchen stool in the corner of my living room. Silent and beautiful and only requires a small amount of attention. Therefore I am prone to forget to even speak to him. But he starts to droop from time to time to get a glass of water. Because he is growing by leaps and bounds, I hesitate to even feed him. It scares me the way he grows. I must tell you, I was a little scared when I discovered he had grown a long branch and had taken roots in the carpet!!! I gently pulled him loose and apologized for the neglect. He just looked so sad and said, "Just don't let it happen again, or I will make you sorry." Now he came from a humble place Home Depot (or that other plant place) but he made it clear that he is still KING PHILODENDREN and don't forget it. He added sweetly, "But you can call me PHIL."

BETTY (silly this morning) BOOP

p. s. all my "sheep" are back in the fold.

No comments: