February 23, 2023

UP AND AT "EM

 Well, I am back on track with waking up at 6 o'clock. More like it. Dreamed again. What crazy stuff. A strange voice woke me once saying MAMAW. It scared me. Is everyone O. K. this morning? I had  a beautiful whole wheat waffle this morning. Strawberries and blueberries and sugar-free maple syrup, turkey bacon. O. J. and coffee. Treated myself. What is for today. Maid comes for one thing. What a nice thing. After I had knee replacement long ago, I did have a   maid to clean our house on Riverwood. That was easy to get used to. But now, I do look forward to it much more. I am glad it goes with the package here. 

How about this Summer weather. Just skipped Spring. Yet it still wants to come. Do you ever remember seeing "Spring" in you books as a child? Wasn't she pretty? All flowing gown and hair flying ,and flowers flowing from her hair and in her path.? I can see her now. She is waiting her turn. Of course I see in the Pine trees in front of my Balcony--thar dreaded yellow pollen., forming their beautiful color and just waiting in the wings to tackle many, many of us who suffer the plague. 

BETTY(on a sour note)BOOP

p. s. bring out the nose spray and tissues.

No comments: