February 26, 2023

SUNDAY

 This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. I say or think that every morning. Sometime I think He is tired of me when I sometime ask,  But Why? The world is such a mess, seems no way out. But then I think: there has always, since the beginning of time as we know it, strife, hate, fear and trouble. The world with all it's beauty is complex and hard to understand. But we thank you Lord for the beauty and pleasures we have. 

The Canada Geese are hard to understand. They seem to be in this beginning of Spring, paring off as usual with one difference. I see 3 in a pod and not 2 as the mating season goes on. Who is that third party. Imagination takes over. A jealous lover?, an attached mother-in-law? A child who is reluctant to leave the nest? Maybe a new kind of family with a built- in Nanny? The list goes on. Another thing I will just have to wonder about.

BETTY(crazy me)BOOP

p. s. let us go to Church

No comments: