February 14, 2023

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!

 Of course in RED. You are lucky if you have someone to LOVE. In my heart and mind, I still do. Even though he has passed, I still hold memories in my heart. It was so funny how he liked Valentines. I think they could say what he had trouble putting into words  and his feelings. I saved a few over the years and I will later get them out and reenjoy them. Some things are worth saving. I seem to think a lot is worth it, since I do keep a lot of extra stuff. 

What a beautiful sunny, cool day. I did sit out on Balcony and saw miss tam-0-shanty go by. I like her name. So fit and faithful, to walk. After today, I will pack up the sweet old valentines my mother in law saved from Truman's school days. People have enjoyed them on my display. Especially when they know what they mean to me. Coming down tomorrow and surprise. All the gaudy beads and celebrated  parades start to come out. Fun for all. Then comes St, Patrick's Day. Then marches in Easter. My favorite to decorate. Time does march on. If I have them out of order, no worry, will get them right when the time comes. Come join the parade. If you can keep up. 

BETTY (limping along)BOOP

p. s. I hear some people do not have a beautiful paper calendar anymore. Just depend on the "device".Since I gave up on a "device" long ago, I still have pretty paper calendars. So be it!!


No comments: