February 3, 2023

WELL HELLO THERE !!!

 Not you dear readers, I mean Mr. Sun. Weak but shinning behind a very thin cloud. Promise of more today. Hooray. I braved the Balcony. I know it is still 32 degrees but no wind. I stayed for a long time---  about 5 minutes. The double layers were not enough.  I saw the sparrows clinging to the cross on bell tower. I wonder if it it heated? Surely not, but there they were, clinging to the cross. Story there.

We are asked to wear RED for Heart month today. I will see how much attention is paid to request. I think it is a good thing and I will pull out the old red sweater that some how has survived the GOOD WILL BAG for some time. I don't seem to wear red much. One sparrow came and asked for bread. I felt bad for him. I can't feed them anymore because of the ants. They do mot understand. Hope they find the big bird feeder in the Rose Garden. Always provisions there. 

BETTY (always look around)BOOP

p. s. and find something good. I just looked and saw the FULL SUN !!

No comments: