February 15, 2023

LOT GOING ON

 First, a lovely breakfast. I must say, I am good at it. Fixing it I mean. Planning, actually doing it all, and enjoying it. One pleasure I still hold on to. O. J. starts it right, and a handful of pills to keep me going. Kroger has a sugar - free wholewheat waffle now. And I have sugar-free maple syrup. Well, just a real butter. I still insist on that, and I have turkey bacon and good old Trader Joe's coffee to top it off. And I got to sit on Balcony. How lucky can an Old Girl get? I do hope my luck holds as I hear from Dermatology biopsy report, as of yesterday. Was not surprised, when he questioned one  spot on my forehead. Sent it off and will hear in a couple of days. May have to go to plastic surgeon to take it all out. O. K. Thank you Lord for a plan to take care of it. He, as usual zapped many other spots. He asked if my parents made me work outside in the garden  a lot.   


SORRY PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.



. Of course not, but like all who did not know, at the time, how bad the sun could treat you, stayed outside in the sun a lot. Actually thought it was good for kids. Made everybody happy. So Be It. And we also hated veggies and loved candy.

On a Happy note, I will soon be out in my Hallway, doing Mardi Gras display. I have some pretty bright colors to have fun with. 

BETTY (have fun where you find it)

p. s. and bloom where you are planted, EVEN IN THE SUN !!!!

No comments: