February 5, 2023

HUMMING BIRD NESTING BASKET

 One of my Birthday presents was a hanging basket for Humming Bird nest. Never thought of a basket for nest, since I am always focused on feeding them. Beautiful!! I have been researching and really am going to be creative with finding a sight for it. I think I have it figured out. I will try a post on the Balcony and face it outward slightly, so I can see it and they can fly in easy. Hope to attract a family. Now I will study when they are expected to arrive. The weather is so unsettled and I am sure they will know just to arrive, but I don't. So be it, I am looking forward to trying. Maybe a little Wren will see it. They love doors with hanging things on them. Maybe a basket hung on the Balcony rail will do? We will see. Must read when to hang it. S0 those are my thoughts this morning. Nothing like sunshine to start thinking about Spring?

BETTY(Oh let the sun shine in)BOOP

p. s. hope to go to Church today.

No comments: