February 27, 2023

69 & CLOUDY

 Nice on Balcony. Must remember to bring in seat pillows because it may rain. I saw a "newbie". There is something about a Dog & His man. A very sturdy man came briskly by following his dog. Yes he was on a leash (the dog) but he was leading the man. Beautiful black and white Collie. My he was happy. Maybe a little rain coming made them hurry to get the walk in for the day. 

On a funny note: I know I have told you about a long time friend here whom I call "Happy." She is a hoot and I don't know what we would do without her funny comments. Such a delight to me. Others are not so kind, but I find her refreshing. Anyway she met me in the hall. She was coming back and I was going to dinning room. She said she was happy because they had prunes on the food line. Everybody laughed. Prunes will do that to you. Sure enough they had luscious prunes and everybody was getting them, (me too.) I put a couple in my oatmeal along with banana this morning. A first for the dinning room and fun for everyone. 

BETTY(good start for Monday)

p. s. find your own fun!! 

No comments: