February 20, 2023

CELEBRATE SPRING

 Seven eager, hungry souls gathered Sunday after Church around a beautifully set table with antique milk glass vases filled with fresh from flower garden, beautiful jonquils. My what a lovely sight. She does set a beautiful table. I know helpful husband helped make the Jambalaya, Red Beans & Rice and her (S"s) French bread toasted with olives and cheese and I don't know the whole bit, just it is famous for the Beach Week. Not a secret, but don't ask. Oh, yes, two King Cakes for dessert. From two different places here in our area. A bite of each was both good. Everyone seems to be making them now. Anyway, we sat and talked and talked and ate and ate. till we could do no more. I was warmed with stories of travel they all have been taking and talk of future trips too. So happy they all seem to enjoy the thing my husband and I did enjoy too.  Enjoy now and later in memories .Tired but happy to come home and fall in bed at 2 o'clock and take a little nap.

You should see my bulbs. My they are growing. And new little tips of them are appearing every day. Life is exciting, the bulbs I mean.

BETTY (my life too) BOOP

P. S. may look dull to some.

No comments: