February 8, 2023

ANOTHER DREARY DAY

 But hey, that is just the weather. Jan is coming, so it will not be dreary at all. We will spend the morning going through old papers and stuff to discard. I am a child of another time when I am afraid to throw ay anything paper  I must get used to the present time when anything you can think of or need is buried in Cyber Land--you just need the brains to know where to look. I get upset when I think about how much about me is floating around out there. I have read too many old books about documents found in old trunks and safe places in the walls and cellars .Things that "change everything." I am a sucker for keeping every scrap of evidence and then wonder where I got it. I have a small card given to me by my beloved, it is old and turning brown. Don't want to tell you what it said--but it said it all and just what I needed to know.

BETTY (secrets I will keep)BOOP

p. s it said" I Love You" written in Latin. Except through the years the Latin translation has crumbled away, but I remember it so well. As we stood in his Teller /Cage in old Commercial Bank in 1946.Ah, memories. Can't keep a secret.

No comments: