February 1, 2023

WELL CELEBRATED

 Yes, well done!!  Must come on down from the clouds, although it  is nice up here. Lunch with my girls was perfect. M. G came too. So happy to have her too. Amerigo's treated me like a Queen. The manager gave me dessert on the house and could not get enough of my age.  Of course we shared a big slice of Tiramisu. Nobody does it like they do. And my shrimp bisque' was the best along with Cesar salad and I must confess the bread was good too. I have had too much to-do and need to turn the spotlight off  me and on to somebody else. I  found out that Jesus, Loves even me. 

How about this weather. The cold ice is coming too close to home. It is much worse than just snow. Hope it stays away from us. We don't do ice and snow well. I am going to put out the Old, Old Valentines among the snow covered trees and snow men and white Seals on the Hall Table. My chore for today. The word "chore" brings the word "work." But it is a happy chore and no work at all. 

BETTY (Happy Work) BOOP

p. s sooooo get to work. 



No comments: