February 6, 2023

PEACEFUL OUT THERE

Let us go with Spring Green this morning. I may be a little early, but I can dream. The Geese are trying out their skills this morning. Landing smooth in groups. Now that does take skill. So pretty to watch. They need to also practice their voices too, I think. At least they are heard. My pots of bulbs are showing their tips-o-green!!  I am going to intimidate them if I don't be careful.  

Oatmeal to start the week right. strawberries and blackberries to decorate it. Running short on fresh fruit. I always have apples and they are good when I cook them a little soft and add no sugar, but cinnamon is good to add. A. gave me a jar of strawberry jam with no sugar added. It was good on wholewheat toast too. And still Trader Joes coffee. I went to Church yesterday. It was good to go and see friends. Spent most of Sunday afternoon reading.   A. has brought me a new author (to me) Nancy Atherton and her AUNT DEMITY books. A very delightful read. Start with AUNT DEMITY" DEATH or you will  be confused. All good reading and nothing bad. A change from what I have just been reading. Glad I can still read and comprehend. (I think.)

BETTY(let's get it started) BOOP

p. s. I am talking about the day.

No comments: