February 13, 2023

SUPER BOWL

 Maybe I am not the best judge of games, especially football, since I know zero about it. But the game seemed like a give and take thing to me. You take one and I will get the next one. Right to the end. Also, I was very disappointed in the commercials. Usual they are worth watching the game, to see them. But they fell short in my opinion. And the half time show was just plain silly. So all in all, wish I had just read my books. Just think of the millions of money spent. Oh well. nobody asked me. I am not very reliable when it comes to the world of TV. (Give me Hallmark Movies  or EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND reruns. Always funny!!!!!      Hey the sun just broke through the clouds and I bet I could have sat on Balcony. but here I am--as usual==looking out. 

My many little bulbs are starting to wake and look for sunshine. Something to look at each day. Thanks daughter #3. You did a good deed the day you planted them. I am looking at them every day and enjoying that part too.

BETTY(always looking around)BOOP

p. s. oh! the things you will see. 

No comments: