February 10, 2023

GOOD MORNING. FROM SCV

 From the Balcony, though a little cool, I am warm as toast, with my fluffy warm robe. My thoughts of niece K. as I feel the warmth of my robe, as well as her hugs. She gave it to me for my birthday over a year ago. So thoughtful, as she knew I could use it. She always liked my Blog and especially about the Bluble' Family of sparrows that I wrote about and yes indeed made up a lot about them. I do miss her so much. She was always so good to me. And she did so much for others. 

My youngest and her husband have been flitting about San Francisco this week and having a great time. But all good things must end now-back home to tell us all about it. Plans are brewing for Summer Beach Week. From the response of the others, it looks like we all would miss it if it did not happen. Here's to Beach Week. Maybe good things don't always end.?

BETTY (hope not) BOOP

No comments: