February 2, 2023

RANDOM STUFF

 How about the weather first. Will have to take it-at least it is not too bad here !!  Enough said about the weather. I am still basking in the limelight over my 96th Birthday doings. Flowers from gran daughter from Tenn. topped it all. So beautiful. The pictures she sent were the best. A neighbor, who does not know I avoid sugar, gave me this beautiful cinnamon roll. What a shame to discard that beauty. I scraped as much sugar as I could off the top. Heated it in oven for my breakfast. I had an egg and strawberries with it. I could not eat but half 0f roll. It was still a little sweet. My taste is almost gone for sweets and it just did not do the job it used to. So that is good I guess. I never crave sweets anymore. Good or not-so-be it.

So for today-as my title says "Random Stuff"

BETTY (nothing is random) BOOP

p. s. SO BE IT














No comments: