February 16, 2023

UNSETTLED

 The clouds are racing overhead. As if there is a bus to catch. Two walkers race by too. The Canada Geese are fussing at each other and trying to outfly each other. I felt motion everywhere. Weather report calls for thunder storms late this afternoon. I guess it disturbs man and beast. I drank coffee and thought about what to write. Am a little disturbed myself. Till I get a biopsy report today and know what I will have to do, I am a little unsettled too. It is hard to "be still and wait." 

 I gave NIGHT COURT another chance. Still can't make out all they say. I wonder if it is just me? Maybe I need an upgrade of my hearing aid? Have not got time to see about that. So why do I hear EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND so clear? Maybe I have the script memorized? Yes, that is it. Well, at least my memory is still in place!!! Or is it?

BETTY(enough nonsense)BOOP

p. s. it is all I know today.








No comments: