August 28, 2015

DIFFERENT LUNCH LADIES.!!!! Better

I was headed down to the Cyber to eat lunch, and on a whim I decided to take another chance at tablemates.  Had a delightful time this time.  I vaguely knew two of them and  they were nice.  But I knew the fourth one.  Joy is just like her name.  She was going to be one of the Andrew Sisters with me, but on checking the time of the play she had to cancel.  I was so disappointed.  She sings in the Choir and does solos.  But I was happy for her because she is going to Hawaii.  Not only that, but her two daughters are going with her.  They are taking a ship out and going to four Islands on the ship.  Nice sounding tour.  We talked about our trip there and why Truman loved it.  The only thing she did not like about it was the tour did not include a trip to the Arizona memorial.  That was a highlight of our trip.  Such a moving memory.  Anyway we kept the conversation going.  We both agreed when I told her how wonderful she could go with two daughters.  I told her I was happy to say that how much I enjoyed the friendship I have with my daughters and not just a mother-daughter thing.  She agreed and said she was looking forward to being with them.  So lucky.
Well while "Willie" is singing to me, I think I will go read  a while.

Betty (Lucky) Boop

No comments: