August 20, 2015

HI HO

                                                         hi ho, hi ho, hi ho,
it's off to wa=lmart I go
bought stuff=then a little more
my, my what a big store.
 
 
Yes the time comes when I can't put it off.  Needed some things I could not do without.  So this was a good "cool" morning and off I went.  The remodeling of the store has relocated almost everything, so it takes a little long to find what I want.  But I managed to buy plenty.  I may not have to go back for a while.  And then maybe I will be right there again soon. 
 
I have enjoyed the sunflowers Amy gave me from the church on Sunday.  Everyone who passes them in the hall and that I see, has told me how pretty they are.  Finally I thought they had done their best=all but one beautiful one left and I brought it to  my apartment and put it in a blue bud vase.  Looks so pretty.  I put artificial sunflowers in the hall. I put them in an old grey and blue pot my Mother used in her kitchen.  I believe she whipped cream in it.  In fact I know she did because that was one job she let me do.  An old crank turned whip was not a lot of fun.  You might can tell why she did not want me in the kitchen too much.  I am sure I was a "pill." so to speak.
 
Enough of this chatter.
 
Betty Boop

No comments: