August 11, 2015

HISTORY CLASS TODAY

Tommy is coming to the History Club today.  A topic of interest:  President Harry Truman.  Should be interesting.  As a late teen at the time, I was not too interested in the WW11 except for the sailor boy I liked a lot.  No not Truman, he came later and also was a sailor just out of the Navy when I met him.  But I digress.  Tommy is interested in the history and I hope he enjoys it. 

I did not see many people as I went to the Cyber for breakfast.  Could be because it was just 7:30.  I like it that way.  The ones I saw were mostly employees and they all had a spring in their step because on the way to work a few sprinkles were falling.  It does change your mood to think maybe this streak of no rain and high, high temps may let up.

Have you ever been aware of "Angels"?  I   have.  There is this one cook who works in the dinning room  that I run into almost every morning if I go down early .She always checks in the Cyber.  She seeks me out for a hug and a good word about how God made this beautiful day or something like that.  She always gives me a hug and wishes me a "Blessed Day."  How wonderful to be on the receiving end.  I give a lot of hugs and good wishes to certain people every day and always receive a blessing from them, but I have a feeling she is special for me.  Have s blessed day and give out a few hugs.  Who knows ---  You may be some ones "Angel" for today.

Betty Boop

No comments: