August 19, 2015

WONDERING WEDNESDAY??????

I just got back from play tryouts.  And I am wondering just what I have gotten into NOW?  I think I mentioned it is called RADIO SHOW.  Thank goodness all my parts are lip sync.  However that is going to take a lot of practice too.  Can I be one of the Andrew Sisters, singing BOOGIE WOOGIE BUGLE BOY?  and RUM AND COCA COLA?  And also a slew of commercials?  It sounds like a challenge.  But I plan to try, because I have such a good time, just like everyone else.  At least it will be different.  And nostalgic.  We all love that part.  We have some new people to try out and that is good.  I will be at practice every Wednesday morning till September 30.  I think I got the date right.  Actually we are going to do it three times.  Hope you can come to one performance. 

Now for a little lunch and nap.

Betty Boop

No comments: