August 15, 2015

END OF FRIDAY

The end of Friday was so good that I needed to tell you about it.  Amy called and said she was stopping by for a visit and a surprise.  What on earth, I wondered.  Soon a loud knocking at my door and in burst Amy, M. G. and the surprise--Sophie!!  The girl who does not get to visit much because she is always working.  How nice to see her.  Amy had arranged a day for her with lost of fun things,  It was her last day before school started and she had a vacation day off.  Getting back into the routine is stressful at the first of the semester. New students and new parents.  I bet it can be hard.  Anyway they made my day with their visit.

SATURDAY:

I just got back from breakfast.  I enjoyed it alone.  I tried a pancake again, but just one with a scrambled egg.  Maybe I will get by since my sugar was way under control this morning.  The temperature being nice and it was early. so I took my coffee down to the  gazebo and watched to Canada geese come in.  I don't know where they sleep.  I have read they roost in trees, but they seem so big for that.  A lot I don't know.  It was so nice close to the water.  With Jan out of town, I am floundering and wondering what to do with myself this morning.  So I will follow my own advice.  "Be still, and wait."  I know something will appear.

Betty Boop

No comments: