August 24, 2015

SUNNY SUNDAY

Always a sunny day when I get to be with my Sunday buddies.  We were invited to Ryan and M. G.'s home to lunch.  My favorite Gyros.Mmmmmm  so good.  I love to be quiet and listen.  My stuff is not near as interesting as theirs, so I keep most to myself. 

I called T. this morning and spilled my worry about the stock market falling.  It was devastating to Truman when we lost a substantial amount of money during the last big fall.  This one seems  to be as bad.  Yet I must be still and wait.  I told him I guess I needed to cut back and not be so easy to spent and yet that is not going to happen.  It would only be a drop in the bucket, yet I feel like I could be more conservative. As always he made me feel better.  I don't know what I would do with out his support.  Truman was right when he told me to "Always ask Tommy."

I am having lunch with my usual "night ladies".  I like to eat a main meal at lunch time anyway.  So off I go.  Better tomorrow{I hope)

Betty Boop 

No comments: