August 16, 2015

SPLENDID SUNDAY

Splendid indeed.  I am so lucky every Sunday to go to church with Amy and then to have lunch with some of my grandchildren.  Today it was M. G. and Ryan.  They chose Anjous and that was good by me.  I had the best Quiche Lorraine I have ever tasted.  So perfect that I can not even describe it.  The service was very good and the company made it perfect.

Amy brought a huge bunch of sunflowers for the Alter at church.  So simple and beautiful  Everyone loved them.  I got to bring 5 home with me.  Now everyone who passes my spot in the hall will get a thrill from them.  It is something special about sunflowers.  I remember in traveling going through Indiana or Iowa, can't remember exactly, and seeing fields of them blooming.  They grow them for the seeds.  But what a sight.  Brought to mind us driving through Michigan and lucking up on where they grow tulips for the bulbs.  They were having s festival and every yard of Holland Michigan was planted with tulips.  We saw fields of tulips, all kinds and colors.  I will never forget how beautiful they were.  In our RV traveling, we often were surprised at the things unexpected that we discovered.  That is one good thing about traveling that way.  I am glad I got to travel many different ways.  From POSH to ordinary. T, and I loved it all.  More memories from the Memory Bank or better named-Bank of Memories. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

and my almost perfect eggs benedict!