August 4, 2015

GETTING READY

I mean we are getting ready for a giant closet sale.  We have one two times a year.  I had nothing to contribute, but it looks like some people did.  It takes two days and many helpers to get it ready.  Everything is canceled that usually is in the Activity Room. They wont let anyone in that is not working.  We can see through the glass doors and the anticipation is building.  Like anyone here has room for anything else in their apartment!!  I love to go and see and buy maybe $2.00's worth.  Everything is so cheap and you get a lot for your buck.  It is just fun to me. 

The early coffee club(not mine) usually meet in the Activity room --so they , some of them, were in the Cyber when I went to breakfast.  You know why I like breakfast there.  Because it is a very quiet,not many people, not much conversation sort of thing.  This morning it was too noisy and I had to be a part of too many conversations.  Oh well, I guess I should eat in my room if I want quiet and no conversation.  I learned more than I wanted to know about this one lady's life and it was not very good.  Oh well. she talked till I got on the elevator and I was glad when the door closed.  How nice is that?  Not very. 

Sweetly Be,
Betty Boop

No comments: