August 21, 2015

FAVORITE FRIDAY

What a lovely start to Friday.  Jan usually comes on Saturday, but since she was going out of town later Friday. she hatched a way for us to have our visit anyway.  She came for breakfast at 7:30 instead.  At that time of day it was perfect on the Terrace and since I have made such good friends with the cook, she took good care of us.  It was truly fun and we intend to do it this way again.

Now for a Lame Lunch!!  I took my chances and did not arrange for anyone to eat with.  Sometime that is great--sometime not.  Why is it that some people can not leave Ole Miss and Oxford in the past.  I get it that they think highly of themselves, but wait till the table is full of your kind.  I was completely left out.  I skipped dessert and (that was a good thing) and excused myself, since I could not take it anymore.  I was nice about it but I felt sorry for them.  Now I  feel better!!!!  not really, disregard my snippy comments.



Betty  Boop

2 comments:

Amy said...

Some folks can't leave behind their Glory Days, even if they were 70 years ago!!

Dot said...

Glory Days? Maybe I am just as guilty, but this was a little different. I am sure you have been snubbed for being a Bull Dog instead of a Rebel, or in my case nothing at all. Mom