August 25, 2015

LITTLE OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT

In other words, she has little to say, but here goes anyway.  As you know Tuesday usually is a bore.  Change sheets, put up delivered laundry, wash personal clothes, wash hair, listen to sentimental music as I work, sometime not a good idea.  I think I told you about the time I had my CD set to play Tennessee Waltz as Truman came home from work?  I grabbed him as he walked in and turned the CD on and we waltzed.  To say he was surprised was an understatement, to say the least, but being who he was, he went along with it.  It is such a vivid memory.  I sometime wonder if he remembered it.  I like to think he did.  O. K. shut the door to the Memory Bank. 

I am having dinner with Midge Salvo.  She invited me and although I like her a lot, I would rather have lunch than dinner.  "But I rarely turn an invitation down.  It fills my time and sometime fills it nicely. "  Bet you thought that  was a wise old saying?  Sure was--mine.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love to picture that memory.