January 28, 2017

BITSY STORIES

I know--are you tired of Bitsy?  Well here goes another story.  I fix my breakfast while she feast on hers.  This morning she noticed my wall clock in the kitchen.  She sat and watched the minute hand go round and round. She started to yowl. (sp) and yowl and yowl.  What now?  I asked.  So I picked her up and held her close to the clock and she couldn't get enough of it.  I put her down and she yowled on and on till I left the kitchen, my breakfast made and went to eat it.  Finally she gave it up.  Strange little creature.  Oh and she has taken up TV watching.  In my chair.  So we have to share the space some time. 

On and on. forgive me.  I saw a beautiful sunrise.  Seems we will have nearer winter like weather for a while.  Our Winters are so mild now. Al Gore was right about climate change.  Did he invent that too?

Betty Boop

No comments: