January 3, 2017

SUN IS OUT

A little storm rocked us yesterday.  We are now getting the rain we have been missing.  but the sun is out today and the temp is pleasant.  When will we get some Winter?  Just wait and it will come.  However I remember last year it was mild. 

I don't have much to say today.  Unless you want to hear that I did laundry and went to lunch with my friend Betty. and a couple who are not married but are very good friends..  So be it.  The salmon was delish today.  I skipped dessert as I am still having sugar issues.  Just don't understand it.  I get a physical this month.  Maybe Dr. will shed some light.  You would think I would understand it more since I have been dealing with it for so long.  Maybe it is because I am getting older and my body is ever changing.  I don't. Know.\\See I don't have much interesting to talk about--so I will stop
Betty Boop

No comments: