January 25, 2017

UNDER THE WEATHER

Wonder where that phrase comes from?  under the weather.  Doesn't fit according to my thinking.  Anyway I can't get this Blood Sugar under control.  It makes me feel soooo bad.  Can' figure it out.  Changing the meds, dropping some is the reason I guess.  Will have to talk to the Doctor soon. 

This cat!!!   She is right at home now and thinks she owns the place, me included.  She has to have play time at night and early in the morning.  I need some toys before she attacks me again.  My arms and hands are her target.  They look bad enough without bites(yes bites) and scratches.  How to cure her biting me?  I hate that.  I can't go around with a water sprint bottle strapped to my waist.  Or can I?

Pray for me to get to feeling better.  I have so much I want to do.

Betty  (complaining) Boop 

No comments: