January 26, 2017

NEW PERSONALITY

My little mild and calm kitty, Bitsy, is changing.  I guess cats do that.  They are a mystery.  The have been around for many years in history.  I took pictures of cats on some of our travels.  I saw cats in many countries that we visited.  So back to the present cat.  The terror of St. Catherine's.  Well this small apartment anyway.  It seems smaller since she moved in.  I close her in the office\extra bedroom at night.  Don't want her bothering me at night.  Well, it gets small to her too.  I know cats stay awake most of the night.  Although I can't hear her and she doesn't keep me awake, I see evidence that she has been busy.  This morning I tried to make my wake up call and the phone was dead.  I tried everything to understand it--went into "her" room and my phone was knocked off the desk and of course off the hook.  Thank goodness it worked.  Drat that cat.  I need to write a poem about you.  Not sure I want to.   Still she can be cute and sweet.  Loves for me to brush her.  Sits on my lap and does not even bite when I brush and brush, and brush!!  She just needs more play I guess.  But I think she should be caught up on the love she surely missed before she found me.  She is a keeper, but she needs to mind her manners.

Betty Boop

No comments: