January 17, 2017

BLOG TOO LONG?

I realized when It was hinted to me that my blogs were a tad long that it was true.  Also the last ones were filled with antics and info about my new kitty.  I admit she has consumed my thoughts and actions lately.  Hard to ignore.  I will try to keep it shorter and maybe you will read it all.  Just one more thing--I have come to a decision on a name for Miss kitty==Since she is so itty bitty and probably will stay that way, I have named her Bitsy. 

Betty Boop

3 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

I love reading your blogs...every last word and they are NOT too long!! Keep doing what you do! Bitsy is a cute name for a very cute kitty.

Dot said...

Thank you for reading. I have fun with it. Your
Dad was a good writer. Hope you saved some of his writings from his Street Rod paper. He sent me some one time. Wish I have saved them. You never know what to keep. Aunt Dot

Anonymous said...

Your posts are too short. Don't listen to them. I like to hear about life at SCV.