January 27, 2017

THIS - THAT-&- THE - OTHER

This, that, and the other says I don't have much to say.  I feel compelled to write each morning, even though I know it is boring to you.  Well the weather is always a good subject here because it is ever changing.  This morning it is 34 degrees and promise of sunshine.  Sounds good to me.  As I ate breakfast and  looking out the glass doors, I saw a small plane making streaks across the horizon.  It was so pretty and then I noticed Bitsy watching it too.  I wonder what she thought.  She loves those glass doors  to the balcony and spends a lot of time just gazing out.  I do too.  She is so cute at night as she comes alive to play time.  Across the room she will race and then from one end of the apartment to the other.  Get out of her way as she may knock you down.  I just sit and watch as I know she is having fun and getting exercise too.  She has surely added something new to my life.   I talk to her and she seems to agree with me.  Nice.  Her new thing is to make the bed in the morning  with me.  Loves to be covered with the sheet and blanket.  Some day I will list all her games she plays.  I sound like a new grandmother telling about her new addition.  I know how to do that.  I need to go to  PETSMART and buy a few toys.  This ball of foil with a string attached is getting old, but still has a few jumps left in it. Thanks to M.G., who knows pets.



Betty Boop

No comments: