January 16, 2017

LITTLE EXCITEMENT

I had an appointment for  an annual physical.  So did Jan.  Same clinic an hour apart.  We worked it out.  Jan went earlier than me.  So she went and Amy took me an hour later.  Blood work first and then we ate breakfast at the restaurant at the Belhaven bldg.  I had my physical, Amy waited till I met up with Jan and Jan went in with me for my results so she could hear  and help me talk with the Dr.  Two heads are better than one.  Are you still with me?  All finished and got good reports for me and her.  What a deal.  Jan and I went to Picidilly and had liver with onion gravy and veggies.  I am stuffed. 

Miss no name Kitty pulled one on me this morning as I was leaving to go to Dr.  I thought I was watching her but she slipped by me as I went out the door.  She was so excited, and so was I, as she bounced down the hall just beyond my reach.  I corralled her under a table and had to get down to grab her.  Now I have a hard time getting down and up.  Finally caught her and pushed her back a little forcefully into my apartment.  Boy they did not need to take my blood pressure right then.  I learned from the escapade and will be more careful next time.  What a morning.  I needed a nap.

Betty Boop

No comments: