January 18, 2017

CAT JUNGLE?

I am trying to teach Bitsy how to use the scratching post.  All her equipment is "state of the art."  Really spoiled cat.  She  jumped on the scratching post the minute Jan brought it.  I thought what a smart cat.  Since then she has mostly ignored it and she has such sharp fangs-not claws.  I set it out in the middle of the room and scratched it briskly and she started to attack it.  And in the process she got my finger.  My did it bleed.  I will not do that again. I'll be quicker or wear gloves.  Silly.  She was sorry as she watched me wash, Neosporin, and band aid my wound.  I lost her once yesterday.  Looked everywhere she hides.  Finally found her under the ottoman where I sit in my blue chair.  Almost creamed her as I pushed it aside to get up.  She keeps me alert. 

I have a full day ahead.  My new exercise class, and it is harder, then play practice.  Both take strength and focus.  Am I up to  this?  I guess down deep I am trying to prove to myself that YES I CAN. 
Betty Boop

No comments: