January 13, 2017

ME AND MY SHADOW

Another old old tune, ME AND MY SHADOW.  It is for real for me.  This little kitty loves me or she is just ready to love anybody and have them love her.  She follows me everywhere.  I can't get used to that.  I did not think I could take it all night!!  So I decided to start her off right.  I put a blanket on the guest room bed and moved her food there.  Her litter is already in that bathroom.  Kissed her goodnight and wished her well and see you in the morning and shut the door. Now I bet you think that did not work.  Well it did.    Surprise!!  It did and she did not make a peep till I opened the door and greeted her good morning.  We both slept well but the old follow the leader game is still on.  Now she is on the blanket while I compute.  OOPS, she is in my lap and causing funny things to appear on the screen.  I will close and pet her a little.  More later.  You may get tired of my new subject.  Hope not.  She is a joy.

Betty Boop








w

No comments: