January 8, 2017

MR CHIN's

Best shrimp dish in town.  When we go I think about trying something else but the shrimp with veggies always wins out.  Paul, Sophie, M. G. and Amy and I enjoyed the food and company.  Missed Ryan as he had work to do. 

So few at Church.  The weather with still ice on the roads and driveways kept some away.  It is something to be careful with.  Crazy but they predict 70's at the end of the week.         I took Sophie some brass candle sticks that were my Mama's. Sophie is interested in them now.  Hope she enjoys them and will give them a new home.  I have a few things that I want to see used and enjoyed as I used them.  What better place for them than with my Grand Daughter.  She talked about remembering the Riverwood house and yard.  She and Mary Grace remembered having many fun times there.  I am glad to know they remember.  You would have thought M.G. was digging at ancient digs when she found old bottles and other stuff as she dug in the lake banks.  It really was a good house and yard and lake.  I loved having them over for the night too.  We checked out memories at my Memory Bank.  Now check them back in for safe keeping.

Betty Boop

No comments: