January 12, 2017

DREAMS COME TRUE

I have thought a lot about getting a Kitty to take Penny's place.  As you know I lost her shortly after I moved here.  Truman was very ill and I could not even think about another kitty at the time.  Almost 6 years have gone by without a pet except a Beta fish.  It is time to do something about that void.  I have seen "Callie" on video at the shelter where she has lived for 4 years.  About time for a rescue.  Amy and I are going to visit her today.  Weather I can have her--we will see.  Although I am prepared to bring her home.  Wish us luck.  If I do bring her home with me, you can see her on Amy's blog later this afternoon.  First I have an appointment with foot Dr. this morning to be clipped.  You needed to know that I am sure.  I tend to "tell it all."

Betty Boop

No comments: