January 14, 2017

MY AUDIENCE

I have an audience that watches me faithfully.  I have not had that for almost 6 years.  Of course my on stage performances here at SCV do not count,  My kitty, still unnamed. follows my every move.  Maybe she will get enough soon.  How many times can putting on make up or dressing or making the bed or I could go on and on seem interesting?  Look around and down or up and she is there.  I am getting to where I like it.  Makes me feel special and needed.  I keep calling her "Penny" without thinking.  Maybe I'll call her Penny 11.

We have a display of  wedding pictures loaned by residents of their wedding day in the case downstairs.  So pretty and interesting that some  grooms are in WW11 uniform .  I regret that Truman and I did not have a picture of us in our wedding outfits. Truman had a first time tailored suit and I had a hat with a big pink feather on top.  We looked good!!  I have one taken on our honeymoon. We just did not have much money and neither did our parents.  So be it --it lasted just as long and longer than most.  And I always say--we have our memories.  Miss Kitty is asleep on the bed behind me.  All tuckered out for her job of observing I guess.

Betty Boop

No comments: