January 21, 2017

THUNDER

Very early.  I did not look at the clock, thunder startled me awake. Passed on off and this morning the sun is shinning. I feel like I missed winter.  Although the weather man predict some winter weather later this month and in February.  That is usually the time for winter here.  I have thought about getting a new winter coat because mine is so heavy and out of style, but maybe I wont even need it. 

I found out where Bitsy sleeps some of the time at night.  She has a sweet and soft little bed  and uses it some.  But this morning when I opened the door to "her" bedroom  she was on top of my laptop on the desk.  I surmised that because I leave it turned on it is warm and there she sleeps.  Oh well what can I do?           Jan is coming I think.  We have a few things to take care of.  I like for her to eat lunch too.  I had breakfast with three other old girls this morning.  We talked about various things but among them the Inauguration and what the ladies wore.  My there was a lot of money spent on that day.  Got to go and do my hair. and a few other things before Jan comes.

Betty Boop

No comments: