January 11, 2017

PRETTY GOOD SHAPE

Not bragging or anything like that, but I made it through the second session of workout.  Really it was easier than Monday.  Jan was right--it does get better so hang in there.  I got my breath back and then went to Play practice,  Second one for that too and it is coming along real good. 

I just had lunch in my apartment.  Tuna fish salad with cheese slices and strawberries and blueberries on the side.  I made for myself something I had been wanting for dessert.  Sugar free, instant chocolate pudding made with fat-free milk-topped with sugar free, fat free topping.  Yum, Yum!!  No really it was very good.  Very healthy and satisfies my love for sweets. 

Off for a nap and then I must get some inspiration for two poems.  Help!!

Betty Boop

No comments: