January 5, 2017

SORRY MOM-ONE CAVITY



Went to the dentist and can't say "Look Mom-no cavities."  I haven't had a cavity in years, but he found a small one today.  Fixed it and really charged me!  I do not have dental insurance.  Would have been nice today.  He said as always that I have good teeth and he bet I had better teeth than many in SCV.  That helped a lot!! At least I still have all of them!!

Amy took me and we met Jan for lunch at Rainbow Café.  Haven't been there lately and enjoyed it very much.  Well we are looking for bad weather tonight and tomorrow.  Wonder if it will come.  Hope the Blues Marathon can still run on Saturday.  That is such a neat thing for our cities. I guess dedicated runners run in cold weather.  Maybe a little snow to mx it up.  We will see.

Betty Boop

No comments: