January 12, 2017

SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING ME.

Well, I did not get Callie but I did get Addison.  Callie would not have much to do with me, but Addison did.  I will just change her name to Callie.  I know she will not mind.  Call her anything and she is there.  She follows me wherever I go. She moved in and seemed to have always lived here.  I think she is loved starved.  How sad to think of the abuse she may have had,  There were so many there that needed love.  But mine needed me more than all of them.  I think we will get along fine.  I am sure she will sleep with me tonight..  I could shut her out but don't want to do that.  She is a beautiful small cat for her age.  They think she is about a year old.  Small and light weight.  She suffered from stress and had a loss of weight, I will fatten her up.  She is calico and long hair which helps her look bigger than she is. 

We are in love with each other already.

Betty Boop

No comments: