April 3, 2021

BLUE SKIES--SMILING AT ME

Here I go again with the song titles.  But the skies are blue and they seem to smile down on me.  Great day ahead as I head to grand-daughter's very pretty and interesting home.  They (husband included) have such interesting ideas and I am looking forward to brunch at their Fondren home. By the way, I do love old Willie Nelson's rendition of BLUE SKIES.  As I have said before-He is not much to look at-but he sure sings to me.  Notice the change in font?  My computer does this to me sometime.  Could it be me? No, of course not.  This monster has a mind of it's own.  

Normally, in the distant past, the day before Easter, I would be very busy.  Putting finishing touches on outfits I sewed for my girls,  and for me too.   In more prosper days we would  be able to buy them and sometime I sewed for us all.  Either way, we would all have new white shoes, with lace on socks,  very fancy frocks, hats, gloves and handbags.  I remember one Amy had that was shaped like a closed umbrella.  Remember?  Our traditional meal was ham, potato salad and what else I can't remember.  I do remember the nest Truman made of  grass outside for the Easter Bunny to leave eggs.  Remember???

BETTY (down Easter Bunny Trail)  BOOP

No comments: