April 4, 2021

YES, HE HAS RISEN

What a beautiful sunrise.  Gives HOPE.  I had a wonderful day yesterday at the Fondren home of grandchildren.  So good to see other members too.  The food was delightful and boldly asked for a refill for supper.  So wonderfully prepared and thoughtfully planned. The shrimp was a surprise and thank you R.  My what a pleasure to sit outside under the pretty covered area and enjoy the fire pit (can't describe it since it was not your usual kind.) and also the sunshine.  The talk was constant  and I think I kept up pretty good.  Nap helped.  The Balcony was nice and cool and coffee helped.  I am always looking forward to the next meal.  How do I maintain this small weight I have theses days.  But I am looking to have traditional ham at lunch.  I do wish they would serve it plain and not with RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE GLAZE.  Chef is showing off for Easter.  Thank you. I will have garden salad, Cream of Carrot soup with yogurt, ham. roasted potatoes with onions, oven roasted asparagus, maybe herb tri-colored carrots?,   or Rainbow Swiss Chard!!  My how they pamper us.  Do I dare get homemade carrot cake?

BETTY BOOP


No comments: