April 16, 2021

HERE COMES THE SUN

Still a little chilly.  But nice.  First I need to correct an error.  A few days ago I went on and on about Yardley Soap? I made a mistake about how long it had been  in  London.  I made a typo error.  It is1770--not 1970.  There I  stand corrected. So I am using the "soap of British Queens."     To get on with the other news of the day.  I started with picking up breakfast from the Cyber.  Again I was first.  No line this early.  My usual of two eggs over-light, sausage patty (so good), rye toast and coffee.  It smelled so good walking in the Cyber.  My favorite workers were ready to serve.  It is amazing how much pleasure that experience gives me.  I almost feel guilty that I enjoy it so much.  I realize that I live with much guilt.  I try to get rid of it, but I am weak I guess.  Another week is coming to an end.  Be glad Jan will come home this weekend.   I am glad for her vacation and Amy has been so good to me while she has been away.  I say it all the time--I am so blessed with such care.  

BETTY BOOP

No comments: