April 11, 2021

FRIZZLE DIZZLE

Got it right this time.  I looked on the tag that came in the pot.  It is FRIZZLE DIZZLE.   Now if you can remember that, you are ahead of me.  Oh, what a beautiful morning.  Cool and sunny on the Balcony.   Everybody is going about their business and are not giving me much to report.  Dottie's little garden is looking good.  Even the yellow petunia has perked up and looking sunny.  I guess I observe them too closely and cause them to get afraid to show me progress.  I must be still and wait-like everything else I want.  My egg over light, turkey bacon, coffee and a fresh naval orange was good and I now am ready for my Sunday.  I watch two sermons on TV and then look at Broadmeadow on computer.  Surely, I can observe and digest enough for the week.?  No, it does not work that way. I have to have direction every hour of every day.  SO BE IT.

BETTY  BOOP

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hope my frizzle survives my dogs.