April 2, 2021

JOY COMES IN THE MORNINGso good.

Joy in the morning-a new meaning this morning.  The Cyber opened in a safe way.  I told Jasmine (the sweet, pretty one) I would be first in line this morning--and I was the first.  You call your order and pick it up-simple.  It worked perfect.  The two eggs-over-light, sausage, rye toast and coffee was hot and  perfectly cooked.  No pots  or pans to wash and the coffee was good.  Little thing to be joyful over?  Yes the little things do matter.  I also enjoyed the Dollar Tree jaunt yesterday!!!!  Amy and I picked up chicken from Cane's. My first time for that.  So that was a perfect day too.  Can't stand much more joy, but Brunch at Sophia's tomorrow will be so much fun.  Food and some of my favorite people, will be a blessing.  Can't wait till then.  And the sun is shinning and 46 degrees.  What could me more joyful?  Thank you Lord, you are so good to me.

BETTY BOOP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! The light at the end of the tunnel. Hope you enjoy all your weekend. Ivey