April 1, 2021

DOUBLE ROBE AND WOOLY SOCKS WEATHER

Old man winter is not done yet.  Why is it old man and not old girl?  Anyway it is still here.  Will be till after Easter.  It happens every year this way.  I drank coffee on Bubble and was o. k. dressed  warm.  The Meadow is green and this morning dotted with Canada Geese, feeding on tender new grass.  Bet that is good to them.  At 7--no walkers yet.  I am basking in a good (as possible) eye exam yesterday.  My Dr. and I have been working at it all together for many, many years.  He has a dry sense of humor.  He declared that I was lying about my age, because there was no way he could explain why I could still see on well.  He said no one who had been through so much with my eyes could see this well.  I will take that, since I seem to be holding my own and can see to read and do my task each day.  With good medical help and my attention to care and don't forget the Lord, I can still do all right.  I am truly blessed.

Good breakfast helps too.  Oatmeal with raisins  with peanut butter (don't laugh)  an orange, juice for the pills, rye toast with turkey bacon & coffee  My what a start, till I came back through the screen door and "no Bitsy" to greet me.

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: